Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Highlighting Collections from BYU

My first big project since coming aboard to the Mountain West Digital Library was working on the Arizona Memory Project. It was very gratifying seeing our list of partners from Arizona grow as we added these valuable collections.

I never have to worry about being busy with ingesting new collections for MWDL because I have quite a long to-do list! I'm now working on ingesting some new and existing collections from BYU, and it was fun for me to be able to take a look at all the collections they offer! Some of the ones that piqued my interest personally were the John Donne Sermons (as an English major back in the day I read many John Donne poems), German Topographic Maps, French Political Pamphlets, Letters of Philip II, King of Spain, Mormon Missionary Diaries, and the Eisenhower Communiques.

No comments:

Post a Comment